The Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla this month announced the names of students who made the honor list for the fall 2019 semester.
To be included on the honor list, students had to carry a minimum of 12 hours and had grade point averages of 3.2 or above out of a possible 4.0.
Named to the list from Ste. Genevieve, with major and class year, were:
- Calvin Abt, mechanical engineering, junior;
- Matthew Bauman, mechanical engineering, junior;
- Austin Brewer, chemical engineering, senior;
- Dylan Burr, computer science, senior;
- Coleman Keeley, electrical engineering, junior;
- Morgan Schenck, mining engineering, senior.
(Information from Link News for Missouri University of Science and Technology.)