The Ste. Genevieve High School competitive speech and debate team competed at the MESA finals.
The team members’ results were:
- Katelyn Fuller, fifth in United States extemporaneous;
- Jadyn LeClere, third in Lincoln-Douglas Debate;
- Haley Wooldridge and Ali Werner, third in public forum debate;
- Shaun Uzzell, third in storytelling and second in humorous interpretation;
- Katelyn Fuller and Addie Taylor, first in policy debate [winning at an earlier competition].
(Information in a release from the Ste. Genevieve R-II School District.)