With 2019 in the rearview mirror, many Ste. Genevieve County residents have taken up the dreaded task of making New Year’s resolutions.
Between losing weight or learning a new skill, self-improvement of some sort is on everyone’s list. If the list includes reading more, the staff at Ste. Genevieve County Library is inviting county residents to visit the library to check out the books that were the most popular in the county in 2019.
1. Where the Crawdad Sings, by Delia Owens
2. Liar Liar, by James Patterson
3. Unsolved, by James Patterson
4. Sunset Beach, by Mary Kay Andrews
5. Night Road, by Kristin Hannah
6. Nine Perfect Strangers, by Liane Moriarty
7. The Chef, by James Patterson
8. Redemption, by David Baldacci
9. The Big Kahuna: A Fox & O’Hare Novel, by Janet Evanovich
10. The Dark Side: A Novel, by Danielle Steel
11. Small Great Things, by Jodi Picoult
12. The Stars Are Fire, by Anita Shreve
From seasoned veterans of suspense like James Patterson and Janet Evanovich to new favorites like Delia Owens, Ste. Genevieve’s taste in books is a great compilation of genres and flavors.
Library cards are free for all Ste. Genevieve County residents and allow patrons to check out up to 10 items at a time, including more than 10,000 books and over 600 DVDs.
For a more detailed review of each title, including plot synopsis and availability, check out the library’s website at www.sgclib.org.
For more information about the library’s services, e-mail [email protected] or call 573-883-3358.
(Information from the Ste. Genevieve County Library.)