Winners were announced recently in the Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital (SGCMH) Partners Auxiliary Christmas Raffle:
- Cathy Pfaff, queen-size quilt;
- Pete Baechle, Christmas wall hanging;
- Sally Cash, restaurant package No. 1 ($164 value);
- Linda Arnold, restaurant package No. 2 ($164.00 value);
- Gail Beyatte, $100 donated by Bloomsdale Bank;
- Wanda Roth, gift basket donation from Bloomsdale County Do-It.
The SGCMH Partners raised almost $3,700, with a few more donations to come.
The following businesses participated and donated of prizes to give away for the Christmas raffle:
Bloomsdale Bank, Subway, Stella & Me, Cafe Genevieve, Weeks Diner, Huddle House, Sirro’s, El Felipe Mexican Grill, Old Brick House, Midway Bar & Grill, Dairy Queen, Buddy’s Place, Anvil Saloon, Beanik Cafe & Pastry, Bloomsdale County Do-It, and the SGCMH Partners quilting team.
(Information in a news release from Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital.)