Donna Flieg, president of Western Catholic Union Branch 177 in Zell, presented John Boyd, principal of St. Joseph School in Zell, a $500 matching fund check for the school raffle, which took place in December. The grand prize of $5,000 was won by Terry and Clarita Grass. The second prize of $2,000 was won by Brett and Sam Stuppy. Third prize of $1,000 went to Eric Schweigert. Fourth prize of $500 was won by Lori Herzog. Fifth prize of $500 was won by Drew Abts. The early bird drawing winner of $500 was Dave Figge. (Photo, information from Western Catholic Union)
- Missouri State Highway Patrol Arrests (Feb. 16-23)
- James Lee Francis
- Missouri State Highway Patrol Arrests (Feb. 9-16)
- Remodeling Begins At Ste. Genevieve McDonald’s; Reopening Scheduled For June
- Ste. Genevieve Man Sentenced On Federal Charges For Drug Trafficking
- St. Mary Mayor’s Home Destroyed By Fire
- Burroughs Named Executive Director Of Museum Learning Center
- Giesler Enters Alford Plea For Harassment
- Armbruster Succeeds Wolfin In Representing Ste. Genevieve's Fourth Ward
- Monia, Shortt Skeptical About Sunset Park’s Future
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.