Fall is in the air, but summer vegetables are still producing. In addition to fruits and vegetables, the Ste. Genevieve Farmers Market offers home-made salsa, jelly, breads, pastries and a variety of other goodies. September will also bring some demonstrations to the market. This Saturday will include demonstrations of kettle corn and honey extraction. (Herald staff photo; information from Farmers Market secretary Brandy Henderson)
- Missouri State Highway Patrol Arrest Reports (Feb. 2-10)
- Group Home Residents, Staff Pay Tribute To Board Of Directors
- Sheriff Stolzer Will Run For Sixth Term, But This Time As Republican
- Recommendation Given For Winery Proposal; Permit Hearing Slated For Feb. 27
- Mineral Area College Welcomes New Employee
- Ste. Genevieve County Sheriff's Office Incident Report (Jan. 25-31)
- Missouri State Highway Patrol Arrests (Feb. 9-16)
- Bill Would Transfer Three State Properties (Shaw House, Felix Valle House, Green Tree Tavern) To National Park Service
- Dorothy A. Henson
- June 27 Set As Opening Date For Museum Learning Center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.